Water Bowser and Dust Supression Hire
We can provide a wide range of Water Bowser and Dust Supression Hire including:
- 2500 gallon water bowser hire, dust suppression bowser
- Dust suppression hire
- Tractor and water bowser hire
- Tractors & water bowsers and raingun tankers which are versatile and adapted for work on site all year round
- Tractors up to 250hp and up to 2500 gallon (11,000 litres) hydraulically driven water bowsers, vacuum tankers & hydraulically driven raingun tankers with rotational cannon
- Water bowsers are fitted with an exhaust to minimise noise from the hydraulic pump and stop oil leakage
- Dust suppression, disposal of water on site, soak away pits, refineries, remediation, stabilisation/cementing, demolition, drilling/trenchless solutions, energy, utilities, landfill, quarries, earthworks, ports.
- **can be fitted with rear spreader plate, or sprinkler bar attachments for controlling pollution/particle disbursement control, dust, keeping ground clean on sites all year round – fitted on 300/500/600 & 1000 gallon site towable water bowsers & the tractor tow ones up to 2500 gallons /11,000 litres
- We can adapt to site requirements
- Versatile for all year hire
- Available for short or long term hire
Please contact our Hire Team for the best hire price on this Water Bowser and Dust Supression Hire.
HOG HIRE offer short and long term hire nationwide from their base in Carnforth, Lancashire. With over 100 pieces of agricultural and construction machinery available ranging from tractors and telehandlers, to mini diggers and dust suppression water bowsers, HOG HIRE have been providing a first class service since 1999 and is part of the Bryan Hoggarth Ltd group of companies.
All of our hire equipment can be delivered anywhere in the UK. We pride ourselves on offering delivery nationwide to anywhere in the UK including Central Scotland, the Borders Of Scotland, North Wales, South Wales, the North West, North East, West Midlands, East Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Anglia, South West and South East regions of England.
Hog Hire have a modern fleet of tractors available including New Holland, John Deere, McCormick, Case and Massey Ferguson.
Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate descriptions for our hire machinery, on occasions we made need to alter the specification to suit a customer’s requirements and therefore we advise you to check if the specification differs from what we have listed above. E&OE.