Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper Added To Our Hire Fleet.
It has now arrived and the Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper added to our hire fleet, to give you even more choice when it comes to hiring a dumper from Hog Hire.
We can offer delivery of this dumper Nationwide, and to Central Scotland, Borders Of Scotland, North and South Wales.
The Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper has an impressive specification including:
- High-tipping skip (1.56 metre dumping height) with a maximum payload of 1000 kg.
- Compact dimensions to move easily in the smallest spaces
- Hydrostatic twin-lock four-wheel drive; continuously variable speed up to 14 km/h max.
- Large service and maintenance access.
- Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
The Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper features a Twin-Lock Driving System, which means on highly uneven surfaces, often one wheel loses traction at some point and rotates freely. The Twin Lock all-wheel drive system from Wacker Neuson responds quickly: as each of the four wheels has its own hydraulic motor, power is always optimally distributed. The advantages are;
- All-wheel drive with its own hydraulic motor
- Easy maintenance and cost savings because no changing of gear oil and brake fluid is necessary
Featuring a Yanmar 3TNV76 Diesel engine, this dumper is perfect for working all day moving a wide range of materials around the site, due to its impressive skip capacities of;
- Level: 415 litres
- Heaped: 525 litres
- Water Volume: 275 litres
Find out more information about the Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper Added To Our Hire Fleet, by contacting our hire department of for more detailed specifications visit the Wacker Neuson 1001 Dumper web page.